Pages

About Me

My photo
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
I am a Student at chesterfield college and I am currently applying for uni for a games design course. I am currently aspiring to be a games concept artist and i will be posting all my work and development on here for others to view. I really hope you enjoy viewing my blog.

Thursday 31 March 2011

Game Characters

Using Egypt myth and other ancient stories related I created a set of 3 characters related with my story. I started off my characters using a simple silouhette and building up my characters with clothing and other types of manipulation like alteration of their figure and head.
Anubis
Horus
Osiris
Using Illustrator I live traced my initial sketches and to make them clean solid lines so that I could colour specific areas easier with out worring about other areas, I also used photoshop to add textures and shading.

No comments:

Post a Comment