Pages

About Me

My photo
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
I am a Student at chesterfield college and I am currently applying for uni for a games design course. I am currently aspiring to be a games concept artist and i will be posting all my work and development on here for others to view. I really hope you enjoy viewing my blog.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Time project

I was asked to create a poster which would capture an aspect of time. As time is a vast subject I decided to create a large mind map which would branch off to all different aspects of time and shows how they are linked to others. After making this I chose 3 different part of the mind map which are still closely related and still easy to include as many of the into my poster. I chose: Evolution, Technology and Clocks.
Final Poster
I used Photoshop to put all of this together but I used the majority of my experiments to create this as it was easier than just starting all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment