Pages

About Me

My photo
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
I am a Student at chesterfield college and I am currently applying for uni for a games design course. I am currently aspiring to be a games concept artist and i will be posting all my work and development on here for others to view. I really hope you enjoy viewing my blog.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Contextual Influences - Dynasty Warriors

Dynasty Warriors has been one of my all time favorite games for many years now and they have kept my attention for a while with their old fashioned art work and consistant style in game play and characters in general. This game is set in the middle ages of china so its a hack and slash game which can be repetative but you have a varation of objectives, missions and locations.
This is a more of a modern version of the character Guan Yu.

No comments:

Post a Comment